- This event has passed.
Webinar: Taking Advantage of the New and Improved Noncontiguous Cluster Tool
December 10, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Insights for Planners and Land Use Attorneys
AICP CM Law and CLE credits pending.
This second session goes into greater detail on the new law. Experienced practitioners will explain its new features and how municipal planners and attorneys can apply them to craft cluster development ordinances that address community goals. Speakers will cover how to structure a non-contiguous cluster program that is attractive to developers from a financial and risk perspective and how to integrate cluster development ordinances into local open space and farmland preservation programs. Audience members will have ample opportunity to ask questions.
- Phil Caton PP FAICP, Principal-in-Charge, Clarke, Caton, Hintz LLC
- William F. Harrison, Partner, Genova, Burns Giantomasi Webster
- James E. Hartling, Founding Partner, Urban Partners
- Susan Payne, Director, State Agriculture Development Committee
- Chris Sturm, Senior Director of State Policy, New Jersey Future (Moderator)
Click here to register now
Events in blue are provided by other groups we’ve been asked to share with our membership.
Events in green are for topics regarding hazard mitigation and recovery planning.