- This event has passed.
APA’s 2016 National Planning Conference
April 2, 2016 - April 5, 2016Varies
There’s still time to save. Register by March 3.
APA’s National Planning Conference offers advanced sessions by top presenters — and a high return on your training dollars. 2016 conference rates include:
- All general sessions
- Opening and closing keynotes, and plenaries
- Exhibitors’ Meet and Greet Reception
- Access to PowerPoint presentations post conference
- These events are included with the full conference rate. You may buy tickets to these events if you are attending at the discounted rate.
- Welcome reception (food and two drink tickets)
- Awards luncheon invitation
Important! If you plan to attend the awards luncheon, be sure to reserve a ticket before the conference. Space is limited, and tickets are expected to sell out.
|Conference Rates||Early Rate
|APA members and speakers||$735||$785||$835|
|Discounted: Life, Retired, Early Career Membership Program (student and new professional) members||$125||$145||$165|
|Nonmember planning officials||$735||$840||$890|
Stake out your place on the new landscape of planning. Sign up now!
Events in blue are provided by other groups we’ve been asked to share with our membership.
Events in green are for topics regarding hazard mitigation and recovery planning.