- This event has passed.
APA’s 2016 National Planning Conference
April 2, 2016 - April 5, 2016Varies
There’s still time to save. Register by March 3.
APA’s National Planning Conference offers advanced sessions by top presenters — and a high return on your training dollars. 2016 conference rates include:
- All general sessions
- Opening and closing keynotes, and plenaries
- Exhibitors’ Meet and Greet Reception
- Access to PowerPoint presentations post conference
- These events are included with the full conference rate. You may buy tickets to these events if you are attending at the discounted rate.
- Welcome reception (food and two drink tickets)
- Awards luncheon invitation
Important! If you plan to attend the awards luncheon, be sure to reserve a ticket before the conference. Space is limited, and tickets are expected to sell out.
|Conference Rates||Early Rate
|APA members and speakers||$735||$785||$835|
|Discounted: Life, Retired, Early Career Membership Program (student and new professional) members||$125||$145||$165|
|Nonmember planning officials||$735||$840||$890|
Stake out your place on the new landscape of planning. Sign up now!