- This event has passed.
APA-Pennsylvania Annual Conference
October 12, 2014 @ 8:30 am - October 14, 2014 @ 4:00 pmVaries
“Innovation from Historic Foundations”
Registration is now open for the premier planning conference in Pennsylvania. Register by September 12 in order to get access to:
- Over 50 sessions and 6 mobile workshops
- Presentations from dynamic speakers, including Philadelphia’s Mayor Michael Nutter
- Over 500 professional, citizen, and student planners, educators, state and local leaders,
- and allied professionals
- AICP and other continuing education credits
- SEPTA 5-day Independence Transit Pass
- Annual awards presentations
- Fun networking events
The beautiful Sheraton Society Hill is located just minutes from the Delaware Riverfront in Philadelphia. Register before September 12 to take advantage of our early-bird rates.
To register, view the preliminary program and make your hotel reservations, please visit the PA Chapter website at: http://planningpa.org/news/conference-registration-is-open/
Events in blue are provided by other groups we’ve been asked to share with our membership.
Events in green are for topics regarding hazard mitigation and recovery planning.