- This event has passed.
Webinar: Noncontiguous Cluster –New Jersey’s New and Improved Planning Tool (CM | 1)
December 3, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An Introduction for Local Officials, Planning Board Members and Interested Citizens
The first of a two-part webinar series on the state’s new non-contiguous cluster law, intended for communities seeking to preserve land and while directing growth to locations that make sense. This webinar is intended for local officials, planning board members and interested citizens, and will explain how non-contiguous cluster development works, with illustrated case studies and resources for getting started. Speakers will also address how to plan for attractive, walkable neighborhoods and centers, with input and support from the community.
- Angela Clerico PP AICP, Leed-AP Natural Systems Utilities and APA-NJ (Moderator)
- Emily Costello AICP, Senior Planner, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Nicholas Dickerson, Planning and Policy Analyst, New Jersey Future
- Robert Sheehan AICP, Township Administrator, Plainsboro Township
- Chris Sturm, Senior Director of State Policy, New Jersey Future
Click Here to register now