- This event has passed.
The Economics of Gateway
October 30, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join a conversation with Senator Cory Booker and distinguished experts in business and public policy to discuss the risks and repercussions of a Hudson rail tunnel closure, as well as the benefits of building additional cross-Hudson rail access as part of Amtrak’s Gateway program.
- The Honorable Cory Booker, Senator, United States Senate
- Philip K. Beacham, President, NJ Alliance for Action
- Thomas Bracken, President & CEO, NJ Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. James W. Hughes, Dean, Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy, Rutgers University
- Cathleen Lewis, Director, Public Affairs & Government Relations, AAA
- Seth Pinsky, Executive Vice President, RXR Realty
- Tom Wright, President, Regional Plan Association
- Ryan Hutchins, Politico New Jersey (Moderator)
Please RSVP to www.rpa.org/economicsofgateway
*Breakfast and registration begin at 9:15. The program will promptly start at 10:00 AM.
This event was made possible by the generous funding of Prudential and was organized by Regional Plan Association, Forward NJ, New Jersey Alliance for Action and Raritan Valley Rail Coalition.
Events in blue are provided by other groups we’ve been asked to share with our membership.
Events in green are for topics regarding hazard mitigation and recovery planning.