- This event has passed.
The Economics of Gateway
October 30, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join a conversation with Senator Cory Booker and distinguished experts in business and public policy to discuss the risks and repercussions of a Hudson rail tunnel closure, as well as the benefits of building additional cross-Hudson rail access as part of Amtrak’s Gateway program.
- The Honorable Cory Booker, Senator, United States Senate
- Philip K. Beacham, President, NJ Alliance for Action
- Thomas Bracken, President & CEO, NJ Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. James W. Hughes, Dean, Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy, Rutgers University
- Cathleen Lewis, Director, Public Affairs & Government Relations, AAA
- Seth Pinsky, Executive Vice President, RXR Realty
- Tom Wright, President, Regional Plan Association
- Ryan Hutchins, Politico New Jersey (Moderator)
Please RSVP to www.rpa.org/economicsofgateway
*Breakfast and registration begin at 9:15. The program will promptly start at 10:00 AM.
This event was made possible by the generous funding of Prudential and was organized by Regional Plan Association, Forward NJ, New Jersey Alliance for Action and Raritan Valley Rail Coalition.