The APA-NJ Emerging Professionals Group focuses on helping young professional planners and students identify ways to get more involved in the profession both in leadership roles at the national and state level, provide networking and professional development opportunities, and discuss issues of importance to them.
EPG is open and free to professional planners and students between the ages of 21 to 35. Its members represent a wide array of young planner professionals and students from diverse backgrounds. Students and young professionals are encouraged to join APA-NJ for further enhanced benefits as well.
- Early Career Building Programs
- Quarterly Social Networking Events
- Strengthened Networking Circles in NJ
- Link Access to Professionals in Planning and Related Fields to Emerging Planners
- Help Shape the Current and Future of NJ Planning
- Partner with other Young Planner Groups in the metro region
- Customized Announcements on Events of Interest to Young Planners
- Publish Articles in The New Jersey Planner Newsletter
- Highlight Tailored Education on Current & Emerging Issues
Comments/Questions? Contact the EPG Chair, Charles Heydt, PP, AICP, LEED Green Associate at EPG@njplanning.org