Through a Request for Proposal & Qualifications (RFP), the Township of Evesham (hereinafter the “Township”) seeks to engage a vendor as Zoning Board Planner for the 2019 Township year commencing September 1, 2019 or upon appointment, whichever is later, until June 30, 2020. This contract will be awarded through a fair and open process pursuant to NJSA 19:44A-20.4 et seq.
Applicant vendors must establish that they meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Planning firm with at least five (5) years’ experience in Municipal Land Use, with at least three of those years being from a similarly sized municipality. Experience must include attending and participating at Planning and/or Zoning Board meetings to advise the Boards on conformance with all applicable regulations.
- The applicant also must demonstrate a high degree of knowledge, experience and ability with the following:
- NJ MLUL
- Master Plan Updates
- Drafting or amending land use ordinances for PB consideration
- Familiarity with Council on Affordable Housing (COAH) programs and Regional Contribution Agreements
- Experience working in a town located in the Pinelands and interacting with the Pinelands Commission
- Experience with towns approaching build out
- Plan Review
- Zoning conformance, positive and negative criteria for a variance and calculation of appropriate development fees.
The applicant must be a NJ licensed Planner. Include a list of any other professional qualifications; experience and/or credentials you feel are relevant to the RFP/Q found on the Evesham Township website http://evesham-nj.org/index.php/rfp-notice-to-bid.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should refer to the Township website http://evesham-nj.org/index.php/rfp-notice-to-bid for submission requirements. Any inquiry concerning this RFP should be directed in writing via email to Sharon Boult, Administrative Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.