Dresdner Robin is seeking an innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinker, who has a passion to influence the urban fabric of various cities in the tri-state region. Please apply for an opportunity as an urban planner. AICP, PP preferred, not required.
Resumes and design portfolios should be sent to email@example.com
- Entry-Mid level
- Civil Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Assisting in the preparation urban design concepts and visioning studies.
- Developing new, innovative concepts for graphical communication.
- Gathering and reviewing zoning ordinances, master plan documents permit requirements, and applicable land development regulations.
- Assisting in the preparation of environmental impact statements, fiscal impact analyses, land development and site capacity analyses.
- Communicating and coordinating with design team on daily activities and workload progress.
- Conducting field visits to document existing site conditions.
- Assist with writing technical reports, memos, letters and other correspondence.
If licensed, attendance at planning boards and zoning board of adjustment.
- Additional duties as required.
- A degree in urban planning, city and regional planning, or similar, required.
- Strong proficiency in graphic design using Adobe Suite, Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- General interest and knowledge of urban design and planning, urban history and theory, planning and environmental law, and private and public development.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong willingness, curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn.
- Detail-oriented with a strong command of design principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff members and supervisors.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.