Rybinski Engineering is looking for a strong leader to facilitate high-level transportation programs, collaborate with diverse groups of stakeholders, and create clear, actionable plans to achieve results for our clients. This role will be responsible for managing project staff, maintaining client relationships, and leading project activities. The project manager will direct and coordinate technical disciplines, both internally and externally, and will report directly to a business line manager. A comprehensive understanding of transportation planning principles and industry practices are a must.
A vital component of this position is creating structure for projects, ensuring compliance, and coaching others to achieve excellence. Rybinski Engineering provides an effective toolbox to help project managers succeed, including training, backlog management, and a project management standard. If you enjoy building strategic initiatives, program facilitation, and data-driven transportation planning, then join us! We love helping our clients achieve their vision.
Our geographic focus is Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. We combine our deep knowledge of each state’s unique systems with our mastery of industry best practices to provide exemplary products and services. Our employees live and work in the area so we can be on site for any client within hours.
- Lead project teams
- Keep clients satisfied to ensure repeat business
- Deliver high-quality products and services within established schedules and budgets
- Create and update a complete project plan, including scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan
- Produce impactful work products
- Produce accurate and timely invoices
- Communicate with clients, team members, and external stakeholders
- Clearly define a program’s long-term vision and how projects contribute
- Advocate for projects, predicting barriers and offering solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites with same-day notice within the tri-state area of Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania (required)
- Bachelor of science in civil engineering, urban planning, or other transportation planning (required)
- Related master’s degree desired
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) certification (required)
- Professional Transportation Planner (PTP) certification desired
- 7 years’ relevant experience (required)
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Track record of scholastic and professional acclaim
- Experience with Rybinski Engineering clients (e.g. MDTA, DelDOT, PennDOT)
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org