T&M Associates is seeking a multi-talented Senior Staff Planner for our Municipal Department in any of our NJ or PA offices. It is essential for this individual to have 5+ years of experience in zoning, urban design, and community planning principals. This opportunity will provide the employee with direct client experience via presentations at public zoning and planning board meetings. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of applying GIS and other relevant technologies in undertaking planning analysis.
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience with: the preparation of master plans, reexamination reports, zoning ordinances, development regulations and applications, planning reports and analyses, redevelopment studies and plans, and affordable housing plans.
- Master’s degree in Planning or comparable degree in related field is required.
New Jersey Professional Planner license and AICP Certification required.
Understanding and experience in resiliency planning, sustainability, and form-based codes a plus.
- Experience in charrettes and community visioning a plus.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed.
- We seek a well-organized, self-motivated candidate with an ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and work both independently and within a team environment.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.
To apply please visit: www.tandmassociates.com