T&M Associates is currently hiring for a Group Manager for our Planning Group! The Planning Group Manager is responsible for the oversight and execution of the daily function of the business in the Planning Team, in cooperation with Department Manager, local and regional Operations Managers, Practice Leaders, Client Managers and other stakeholders, including Corporate Partners.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping communities with their varied challenges of planning for diverse communities that are balancing growth with economic development opportunities, sustainable and resilient development, open space preservation, resource protection, and housing choice diversity through the inclusion and equity lens. Additionally, we are looking for a candidate with interest in leading a team of forward-thinking planners and designers.
The Planning Manager oversees technical workload of a group of technical staff. This includes specific areas of responsibility, in project and client management; project quality and deliverables; business development; and staff development and recruitment.
- BA/BS in Planning related field.
- Master degree in City or Regional Planning or Urban Design is highly desired.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in municipal planning and/or management, land use planning and/or project management; preferable in parks, open space or related fields.
- PP and AICP license required.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of staff and consultants through mentorship, training, encouragement, feedback, and accountability.
- Proven project manager, able to manage to scope and budget, with thorough communication and collaboration along the way.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial wellness
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.