The AICP Exam Fee Scholarship program was established to offer assistance to individuals who may defer taking or are unable to take the AICP exam because of the cost.
Scholarship recipients pay reduced fees to AICP as follows:
- First time AICP applicants: $145 (combined $70 application and $75 exam fee, if approved)
- Previously approved AICP applicants: $75 (exam fee only)
Reduced AICP Exam Fee Scholarship Selection Criteria
Applicants submit a written explanation of financial hardship (including financial hardship caused by a budget cutback in a firm or agency), which necessitates the request.
- Members of minorities should be given preference.
- The applicant(s) selected will be otherwise unlikely to take the exam without the reduced fee.
- The applicant’s employer will not subsidize the exam fee.
The final scholarship recipient selection rests with the New Jersey Chapter Professional Development Officer and shall be final.
How to apply
Please e-mail a brief paragraph explaining how you meet the above criteria along with your name, address and phone number to Christopher Brown.